ANNOUNCEMENTS

Subscribe to my other blog: http://lostlivesontheline.blogspot.com
Life's journey through the lyrics of Bruce Springsteen - 4 to "Z"ero

And follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/thunderroad79

Saturday, August 29, 2009

POEM - REALIZATION

It came to me
Like a September morning
Like a blue sky gone gray
It swallowed me
Then spit me out
Left my mind without a way

It stays with me
Like a first born baby
That cries deep into the night
Soft on my shoulder
Heavy on my mind
Casting countless traces of light

I keep it close
Like a whisper in my ear
And give it room to grow
This realization
Something’s not right
Move on ahead move on low

4 comments:

  1. Thunderroad, great poem, as I have come to expect! And, I have seen and replied to your comments on my blog! :D

    Also, I know that you're reading my blog, but I would really like it if you clicked the Follow button under "SigNoth Ledger." :)

    Unless you have the name erinms23. They have the same profile pic as you lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is me - I don't know why it shows as erinms23 (that's part of my email address) and not thunderroad79 ??? That profile pic is a picture of me so no one else should have it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, OK then. I had accidentally thought you were someone else named "erinms23," and put in more follower requests! My bad. :P

    Hope you can check out, read, and comment on this latest post in my new story:

    http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/2009/08/signnoth-story-1-google-yahoo-merger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Thank You for visiting my page. Yes, it was my personal experience.

    ReplyDelete