ANNOUNCEMENTS

Subscribe to my other blog: http://lostlivesontheline.blogspot.com
Life's journey through the lyrics of Bruce Springsteen - 4 to "Z"ero

And follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/thunderroad79

Monday, August 10, 2009

POEM - Twisted Games

i can see in his eyes
masked bravery
at the sound of my words
insecure spasm he’s learned to hide
with a reminder of my love,
my fearless love that will not
be broken tattered shaken
though maybe for a moment
in my own anxious need
to find sanctuary at the thought
of some day losing him

4 comments:

  1. Profound, indeed. I was able to relate to this poem, and for me, relateable poems are always the more sincere. :) Thank you for sharing this.

    I'm inspired by this. I might write a post because of this, and if I do, I'll be sure to link you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you connected with this. I look forward to reading what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style of writing, and I think you could become a great poet someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so interesting reading your poems. I feel as though I can relate on another level. Ya know what I mean?
    Often a reader will see it from the writers P.O.V and relate their own feelings but I feel like I am standing watching both the writer and the subject, an outsider observing. And then I do relate to my own feelings. And then it makes me feel like, distance really isn't really an issue here because then I feel like I am there in your lives gettig to know you ;-) your next visit we will have to do less, hang out more.

    ReplyDelete